No. To use the map, you do need to be connected to the internet, either via mobile data or WiFi. If you're offline, we can't detect your location to show you nearby hotspots.
Articles in this section
- How does Fon WiFi app work?
- Where can I get connected?
- How can I connect to a WiFi hotspot?
- How do I find the nearest WiFi hotspots to me?
- Can I use the map if I'm offline?
- Why do I have to install a profile on my device?
- How does "Auto-connect" work?
- Can I connect to WiFi without opening the app?
- How can I change the notification settings?
- Is Fon WiFi compatible with other WiFi management apps?