If you're struggling to connect to a WiFi hotspot, it could be that lots of other devices are also connected to the same hotspot, or the signal strength is blocked by obstacles or structures, such as walls. Try turning your WiFi off and on again, or waiting a few moments to connect again. If you still can't connect, you should try connecting to a different hotspot.
Articles in this section
- Why does my WiFi connection seem slow?
- The map shows that I'm next to a hotspot but I can't connect to WiFi
- Why are some hotspots orange and others are grey in the map?
- I'm connected to a WiFi hotspot but my connection does not work
- My device doesn't connect to WiFi automatically
- Why can't I redeem my promo code?
- Why can't I activate my pass?